With well over 800 hours in the air over my 21 years of service as a U.S. Air Force Aerial Photographer I have been fortunate enough to fly in just about everything the military has that has two seats.
Below is a mysterious detail image of an aircraft. I am asking my viewers to play along with me and try and guess the aircraft.
Have fun! Answers are at the end.
How many did you get right?
1. Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17
2. Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber
3. Lockheed AC-130 Gunship
4. Lockheed C-130 Hercules
5. Rockwell B-1 Lancer
6. American Airlines Douglas DC 3
7. Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker
8. Cessna Citation
9. Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
10. Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (nicknamed Warthog)